Our added value
– Expertise in bi-injection (technologies: transfer, rotational molding and sleeve core molding)
– Expertise in overmolding (metallic or composite inserts)
– New resources (a new SMC 1500 – ton press) enabling our clients to perform high added value testing in less time and with no need to move tooling, all this in a confidential environment.
– Supply of pre-production and production parts: for thermoplastic parts injected on 25 to 3,200 ton presses and for bi-injection parts on 700 to 1,000 – ton presses.
– Professional teams for maintenance and adjustments in France and abroad.
CERO in figures
Annual turnover of around €5 million
More than 40 employees
30 years’ experience – Company founded in 1984 by René Herbert (link to full company history)
2,000 molds manufactured
Between 50 and 70 molds made each year
40% of turnover from exports
10% of turnover in R&D
Effective testing equipment
24 hours 3 shift work, resulting in internal production capacity of 6,200 hours per month or 65,000 hours per year.
CERO Germany, CERO Switzerland
Andreas Adam covers Germany and Switzerland. He is available to give you a detailed presentation of all we can do and is your main contact to meet your needs.
Lucas Frey covers the entire United Kingdom. He is available to give you a detailed presentation of all we can do and is your main contact to meet your needs.
We offer our expertise to ensure reliable offshore production, modifications and maintenance of tooling
To ensure this, we already have many contacts and partners in Asia.
We are currently consolidating partnerships in the USA.